80% AR-10 Lower Receiver
Lowers that are nearly complete and only require
1. Milling out of the receiver interior
2. Cutting of the trigger slot
3. Drilling of the trigger pin hole
4. Drilling of the hammer pin hole
5. Drilling of the selector holeeverything that is finished is to specification. Buffer tube area is threaded.
** includes 2 set screws and pins for bolt catch pivot and rear takedown pin detent.
These are not in stock right now. We are working on back orders right now and will start accepting orders again soon. Back orders will ship per first order in first out as we receive product from manufacturer. We will have them back soon, just a matter of catching up a bit.