News and Web related Articles to AR-15 Rifles 11/09/2008

November 09, 2008

WTB Cant think of the name of it..AR15 related
By magnumize
Its the little peice that keeps the buffer and spring from popping out of the buttstock when you take the upper off of an AR15.Buffer catch?I dont know what to call it,but anyone has an extra Id like to buy it from you.Thanks,Mike.
XDTalk Forums - Your HS2000/SA-XD... -


WTB: AR-15 Barreled Upper Receiver Ohio
Forum: Member Buy, Sell & Trade Posted By: Streaker Post Time: November 9th, 2008 at 06:46 PM.
DefensiveCarry Concealed Carry Forum -